Free Web Counter
Montana DSL Providers


Click for Odessa, Ukraine Forecast

There's a story here.
If you're interested in how all of this started, click on the April archives below right.
Start from the beginning and see what our God has done.
The Orphans of Ukraine

Monday, April 03, 2006


But Moses said to the LORD, "O my Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor even now that you have spoken to your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue." Then the LORD said to him, "Who gives speech to mortals? Who makes them mute or deaf, seeing or blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you are to speak."
Exodus 4:10-12


Here is where I am headed: Odessa, Ukraine. Just looking at it on the map makes me nervous and excited. I feel my inadequacy every time I look at it. What makes me think I can do anything but be under foot the whole time I'm there? I wish I were fearless like K. I wish I was outgoing like P. I wish I had a gentle spirit that shined through like A. But I am who He has made me and that will be enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

It will be enough and even more! In our weakness He is strong. He created you for this very thing--with your total LESLIE qualities!!! Its so funny how we want each others characteristics...I think that is what makes us beautiful friends..our differences and our variant weaknesses. Heck...Im always wishing I was more like YOU!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home