Free Web Counter
Montana DSL Providers


Click for Odessa, Ukraine Forecast

There's a story here.
If you're interested in how all of this started, click on the April archives below right.
Start from the beginning and see what our God has done.
The Orphans of Ukraine: I've Got a Camera and I'm Not Afraid to Use It

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I've Got a Camera and I'm Not Afraid to Use It

Patti, you kill me! Bocciardi isn't the one who I offended. (At least I
don't think I have. Bocc, if you're out there and I have offended you
in any way brother, then I apologize and ask your forgiveness.)

So we landed in DC at 10am and I don't fly back out until 6. I don't
think I have had this much alone time since . . well . . . maybe the
womb. I have never traveled alone so I didn't realize it could be this
BORING! I have two novels, a magazine, a Bible, and my Sidekick to
entertain me for eight hours. I will probably sprain a thumb playing on
the Sidekick. Hush, Kim, I don't want to hear it. Courtney, there are no
massage chairs here and the rows are bolted to the floor so that you
can't slide them closer to get comfortable. I am actually regretting not
bringing stuff to grade. I know. I know.

So I find myself playing with Liz's camera, reading the owner's manuel,
and taking random pictures for practice. MOST people aren't here 8 hours
early for their flight, so my subjects are the trashcan, the chairs, and
the cleaning crew. Yeah, they're definitely scared of me now. . .the
cleaning crew, that is.
Leslie

1 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

Yeah, I bet they are scared of you! what is that a picture of anyway??? Security machine??
I was struck when we went to NYC with the students at how interesting it was not to have someone who you needed to accompany to the bathroom or to make sure they got fed. WOW!!! Remember this from single days???
Im hoping you get some good sleep on the trans atlantic!! xooxoxo P

Saturday, April 29, 2006 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home