Free Web Counter
Montana DSL Providers


Click for Odessa, Ukraine Forecast

There's a story here.
If you're interested in how all of this started, click on the April archives below right.
Start from the beginning and see what our God has done.
The Orphans of Ukraine

Tuesday, May 30, 2006


He has caused waters to burst forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert -Isaiah 35:6

Even through we have prayed for a child for some time, we truely didn't anticipate things unfolding in the manner in which they have. And now that God has set things in motion, I feel myself thinking "Whoa!". Everything has moved so quickly. It's all I can do to stand out of the way and watch Him bring things to pass. I have witnessed my students' faith in action. Complete strangers have offered assistance and ministered to a littel girl they have never met (thanks, Steve). People have given sacrificially to provide financially. I need to make it clear to anyone who has kept up with this story from the beginning that nothing has been accomplished through my strength. At every point, God has beat me to providing, devising, and bringing to pass the things necessary for this child to travel 12000 miles. Against all odds, she is coming. Today I testify that it is all due to God and His goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home