Free Web Counter
Montana DSL Providers


Click for Odessa, Ukraine Forecast

There's a story here.
If you're interested in how all of this started, click on the April archives below right.
Start from the beginning and see what our God has done.
The Orphans of Ukraine: Let's Hear it for the Boy

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Let's Hear it for the Boy

Say hello to Dima. He is one of three guys sweet enough to drag me from
orphanage to orphanage. His English is pretty good, so hopefully he can
do a little interpreting this morning. He is not a speed demon like
Dmitri & Sergei, so I think this will be a smoother ride. Talk to you
soon!
Leslie

3 Comments:

Blogger Zebbie said...

Hey Landrum just thought I would say Hi and im gonna add you blog to my blog so all my friens can see. Is that ok???
Can't wait till you get back BUT I hope you have a good time there and that the children enjoy all the toys you bring. :)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger U said...

Hello my geek sister. We miss you here. Kara's walking around here like a lost puppy. Your photographs are great. You really need to purchase that camera when you get back. Kim will be getting her new geek toy some time this week. We will have to make her president of our Geek Club. Her machine might trump our Sidekick. I know that's blasphemy. Hurry back.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 2:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks like a cutie! ; ) that looks like a cute car too!!
~sara

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home