Free Web Counter
Montana DSL Providers


Click for Odessa, Ukraine Forecast

There's a story here.
If you're interested in how all of this started, click on the April archives below right.
Start from the beginning and see what our God has done.
The Orphans of Ukraine

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"Walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma." - Ephesians 5:2
Good Morning!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought you could use a smiling face from across the world today. Its 1:40 in the morning where you are, so I doubt any of you are reading this yet. I am heading out in a few minutes to meet Dmitri. I am on my own today as Olya and Dr. R have some business to tend to in the city. Orphanage #88 is on the outskirts of Odessa, so it should be quite the ride. Driving here in the Ukraine is . . .well. . .an adventure. Everyone drives 80-100 mph on the city streets and there are no designated lanes, just one wide street. I find it best to just look out the window and not focus on what's going on in front of me. Oh, there's the phone! My ride is early, I will chat with you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh HE'S SOOO ADORABLE!! awwww!!! ur so lucky to be around all these cute children! man its awesome about the car riding! i wuld freak out but i wuld love to drive that way! haha..ok well have fun!
~sara

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home