Free Web Counter
Montana DSL Providers


Click for Odessa, Ukraine Forecast

There's a story here.
If you're interested in how all of this started, click on the April archives below right.
Start from the beginning and see what our God has done.
The Orphans of Ukraine

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Okay, okay, let me answer a few of you.

Rachel, I know it wasn't just Emily in the orphanage. But I have to make up for all the Anne Frank jokes! I miss you, dear heart! Tell Anne its only 12000 miles, I'll wait for her!

Sara, one of the girls here 16 year old Oksana says to tell you that Ukrainian boys are handsome and you should come see. Ha!

Gabby, I was purposely out of the country on May Day. I planned my whole trip around it!

Jordan, feel free to link to me blog buddy.

Stephanie G. - you, me, Ukraine. Sound like a plan? I woke up this morning wondering how and when I could come back. We'll put our heads together and think of something.

Ulyses, I don't think I can go back to the point and shoot camera after this. But I still don't have $1000! And hey, don't go holding any elections before I get back! President Kim? She may have the new toys, but can she make them work???

Patti & Kim, you sister friends give me strength. Thanks for remembering me in my absence. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the encouragment of both of you. I am representing for all three of us.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha aww mrs. landrum i wuld love to come see! aww thanks for thinkin of me and askin! tk a picture of a boy my age ok!! : ) aww well keep having fun!! we miss u o so very much!! hmm ask them whats their favorite color is for me!! ok well ill keep praying for u!
~sara

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 9:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you. This poem stuff could be so much better with you. GARRETT GOTTA HAIR CUT!!!! I have to get a ride to and from school with Chris Bowles.. yea its really quiet, and are you comming home monday? I need to see you, sometimes i feel like im gonna cry cuz ur not here. I <3 you. <3 me, Kara aka Ashlee Simpson.

P.S- I might see Ashlee Simpson on Sunday.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Leslie, soy yo Alicia, please know many prayers are going your way ! Carinos, Alicia

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm sitting in the comp room reading your blog and don't you know I start crying. I do have a heart after all! I could never pick just one. Seeing their smiling faces makes the voices in my head all that much clearer. Never wonder if Christ is using you. You've made an impact and left an impression, and with your faults and flaws you are living the gospel. You are his disciple here at home and there as well. And I am in awe of your incredible strength and faith as well as your continued devotion in seeking your Father's guidance and will. God is not finished with you yet.

However, you “queen of all things tech” monopoly has come to an end. My MDA can take your Sidekick any day: just name the time and place! It runs media player, has dvd capability, office software (word, powerpoint, excel), synchronizes outlook info entered directly into the device as well as downloading it from my computer. If that isn’t enough, the camera not only takes photos but has background and templates to enhance them and hosts all the mainstream chat venues.

I can’t wait for you to come home and hear all your great stories! Know that you are missed dearly and are constantly being prayed for here. The students are so excited to hear what you are doing and there is a spark in them because of you!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home